Wednesday, February 15, 2012

18 months

Time really does fly when you're having fun!  It truly feels like I just finished posting Sawyer's 17th month pictures.  Right when we feel like having Sawyer around couldn't get any better, he does something to prove us wrong!  We went to Fun Run for the first time with Aunt Chanda and Benton.  It was a blast, and wore everyone out!  I would definitely check to see if you have one in your area if you're looking for something fun to do with the kids!.  We got our first substantial snow a few days ago, and that was a lot of fun to play in!  Sawyer and Benton went sledding in the front yard, and if you haven't gone out and purchased a sled...Don't!  Cookie sheets work great!  Sawyer liked Valentine's Day because he got a balloon!  Contrary to what my pictures show, he had a ton of fun with it :)   








It would be pretty hard for us to watch Sawyer grow if he wasn't so much fun.  It is sad to see him growing up, but so far things have only gotten better as each month passes!  Being 18 months old makes him eligible for nursery at church, but I've decided to keep him as close to me as possible until I'm unable to....which will be a while :)

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever said how cute Sawyer is!? I LOVE his winter wear. He looks like the michelin man! The first snow picture is priceless, love his expressions. Awesome superman shirt :) Well since Sawyer is basically all grown up, guess you guys need to have another one! :)

    ReplyDelete